Spanish schools are abundant in Latin America. Most of them have specific characteristics which make them suit your needs better or less.
Here are some tips to make sure if a Spanish school is reliable:
- Check their website and have a close look at the feel of the site. Does it look professional? A lot of Spanish schools use their website as an online businesscard.
- Make sure they are licensed as a company at the chamber of commerce, or even as an educational institute. A Spanish school will usually provide this information on their website. If not, send them an email and ask for their details.
- Send them an email. If they reply within a few days, it's usually a good sign.
- Surf this website to see what previous students think about the Spanish school. You can find the reviews at the bottom of each page.
- Expensive schools aren't always better schools
- Email with representative of the Spanish school. Is he/ she easy to talk to?